NoPeanutsPlease is an independent blog.

All views, opinions and conclusions are solely those of the author and do not imply endorsement or recommendation by any other party.

Friday, May 2, 2008

NoPeanuts On Charles Adler

Today I was interviewed on the Charles Adler show which is syndicated across Canada. Here is the link to the recording. (It will be on the site for 30 days and you will need to select 2pm on May 2, 2008.)

The interview went well. Charles asked several good questions and he was well prepared on topics ranging from Wesley Burks comments this week, to the Kentucky student being charged with wanton endangerment, to Trace Adkins comments on the Apprentice.

I actually took calls from listeners this time around which was new for me.

I am very glad that this issue is being well received. Charles noted today that he definitely learned something new from our conversation. I hope that his listeners found the interview insightful as well.

No comments: